Designed to complement our Plymouth dining tables with a coordinating cottage look, this charming dining chair features an appealing open back design with a diamond-shaped detail, intricately carved trestles and turned legs for added vintage character. Available in a weathered graywash finish, each chair is upholstered in a durable and cleanable coordinating fabric, providing comfort for long periods of sitting.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Available in weathered graywash finish for a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Open panel back and carved, turned front legs add vintage-inspired details
- Seat upholstered in coordinating, easy-to-clean polyester-blend fabric for a seamless look
*Please note that the item shown may not reflect the color available in store.
*All items are available in every store, unless otherwise noted. Though available, not all items are displayed in every store. The items shown are only a small fraction of our entire selection.
*Prices subject to change. Contact store for details.
This piece is belongs to the Plymouth Dining Room Collection.
This piece is belongs to the Plymouth Home Office Collection.